With the increased demand for social services, coupled with decreasing availability of governmental and charitable funds, business for good is no longer a competitive advantage but a necessity.
To help young changemakers who are passionate about solving social challenges turn their ideas into reality, we have worked with industry partners to develop a curriculum that delves into the specifics of social entrepreneurship. Working with schools to organise complimentary bootcamps, we are looking for passionate volunteer trainers to teach and share relevant industry experiences with our young minds.
BECOME A PART OF SIC’S COMMUNITY OF TRAINERS!
You are wanted if you have:
- Passion to cultivate the next generation of changemakers
- Relevant knowledge and experience on entrepreneurship
- Strong communication skills with experience in public speaking, teaching or facilitation
- Commitment to delivery of at least 3 training sessions (will start as early as August 2020 till end 2021)
If this sounds like you, come join us!
Engaged trainers would have to attend the two Train the Trainer (TTT) sessions below to (i) learn more about Social Impact Catalyst; (ii) understand the roles and responsibilities of a trainer and (iii) learn the curriculum structure and content. Details of the two sessions:
- Saturday, 25 July 2020 (2 – 4pm) – Tentatively online in light of COVID-19
- Saturday, 1 August 2020 (2 – 4pm) – Tentatively online in light of COVID-19
Deadline for application is 30 June 2020.
Recruitment and interviews will be held on a rolling basis until 15 July 2020.